Thursday, June 2, 2011

LiTtLe MiSs SaSsY pAnTs TuRnS 2!!!

So although her symptoms






(tantrums, saying NO a million times, not listening, spitting...yes spitting, so gross right?, saying shu-up, etc...) started several months ago...






Allysa has now officially turn 2!






We celebrated her birthday several weeks ago, and were surrounded once again by many family and friends. I love birthdays, it's such a good reminder as to how blessed the kids and I are. We have the most amazing family and friends in the world.




Ally's party also helped me to realize just how much I love parties! Someday when my dream man sweeps me off my feet I think Is shall start a party planning business...until then Kohl and Ally will have the bestest parties around!






Here's some pictures from her party:






2 comments:

  1. She's such a cutie like her momma. That looks like the best birthday EVER!! You def should start a party planning company. That would be amazing!!!

    Tell your fam I said hello. Thought of you last week and missed you dearly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!! Maybe you can give me some ideas for Jaden's first birthday party! I have a few ideas, but nothing solid yet. I've decided on a cowboy theme. You should definitely email me if you have any fun ideas for treats/cakes/games/etc.!

    ReplyDelete