Thursday, July 22, 2010

the heart can break, it can be crushed, shattered and stomped on....but it can heal.

i know.

because mine has.

but i am a happy girl again.

don't get me wrong... i am still me

i still cry, still get frustrated and get impatient waiting for mr. right...but i'm happy.

i hike again,

and i go camping.

i took a spontaneous trip to california just because i had a smoothie that reminded me of the beach.

in less than 3 weeks i will be in havasupai with my best friends,

i have 2 beautiful children, who i miss very much at the moment.

i have the best and most crazy family a girl could ask for.

i played in the rain today...it reminded me of when i was little.

and most importantly i have a Heavenly Father who loves me...he's pretty awesome...and i love him too.

life is good.




3 comments:

  1. i love this post! :) Good for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meghan I just love you to death! I wish we lived closer so I could hang out with you and your adorable kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe Meghan I totally love this post! I am so happy for you, You are such a strong mama!

    ReplyDelete