Thursday, November 26, 2009

QuoTes FrOm mY CrAzY maN.....

So Kohl does say some of the funniest things EVER.....really he does. I think sometime when I'm not so busy or not so lazy I shall write a book w/ all of his silly sayings in them.....until then here's some of my favs:

*My Brain hatched an idea

*My hand feels like a stuffed animal

*Room at the Point Hilton- $130.00, Breakfast in Bed- $30.00, Goggles at the Lazy River- $6.50........Hearing your son scream "OH MY GOSH THIS ROOM COMES WITH IT'S OWN PEN".......PRICELESS!!! !!


*You woke me from my beauty sleep....picture him all grouchy about it also!


*Mom even though I'm seven now I'm still always going to need you


*I'm gonna pull out my tongue and slap you with it


*Mom I was just speaking hypothetically

And my alltime favorite......
I'm not even as cool as a parrot!!!

3 comments:

  1. He is so sweet!! Can't believe he is so big already. Kids are life's greatest gift! I can't imagine a world without my three kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... cute post. He's a funny one!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, he is too smart! i just found your blog! your kids are precious and adorable. & you look so good!

    ReplyDelete