Sunday, November 22, 2009

Our New Family Pics......

We recently had some family pictures taken and I couldn't be more happy with how they turned out. Marisa always manages to capture the love shared between me and the kids. What a blessing my children are to me....I love them both dearly.

They both have their own personalities....

Kohl is my sweetheart, the shoulder I can lean on, the one to always brighten my day when I'm feeling down, he's 7 going on 20 sometimes, with the things he says and the thoughts he has, he is full of faith and radiates happiness.

Allysa is my little firecracker, she's spoiled and so stinking cute and knows it....she has everyone around her wrapped around her little finger...I have a feeling she's gonna be a handfull when she's older...and I can't wait.
I hope the two of them will always be close....I hope that Allysa knows how much her brother loves her....I hope Kohl will always strive to be an example to her.

5 comments:

  1. Hey there gorgeous! Beautiful pics. You are gorgeous as ever along with your sweet babes. I'm so excited to find another fellow blogger. Welcome to the blogging world! Love ya'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there Meg I love love love your new family pictures. Beautiful so glad to see you in the blogging world!!! And whoooooo hoooooo I was your first follower!!! You look fabulous and happy miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all super cute! I love getting new family pictures. You are all such a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome!!! I Love U & the kids so much!!! Just want you to never forget it.... Ur such a great person... and a great Mother!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these pics. The one of Allysa is so cute. She looks so much like you!!

    ReplyDelete