Tuesday, December 6, 2011

In my life my testimony and my faith has continually been strengthened by those around me. I suppose that is why we are counseled to surround ourselves with good people. The people that have strengthened me range in age, some are young, some are older. Some are lifelong friends and some are complete strangers. Yet their stories and their lives have touch me. And have caused me to grow. And reflect on my life.



Within this last month my testimony has certainly been strengthened. And it's a direct result of one of my best friends and the beautiful baby boy she is carrying. She is 24 weeks pregnant, he has yet to take a breathe in this mortal life, but he has already taught me so much. He is a fighter. And I know it's because his mama is a fighter. Juliann is one of a kind. She is beautiful and funny and she is kind. She is an amazing mother, and a wonderful friend. Her strength continually has me in awe. I know without a doubt that Heavenly Father knew what he was doing when he sent that precious little boy to her.




I pray for them daily.
I miss them.


AND I am so blessed to have them both in my life.


I love you two...




No comments:

Post a Comment