Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The Soundtrack of my Life....

While getting ready this morning.....
Kohl: Ally get out of here I'm brushing my teeth.
Kohl: ALLLLLYYYYYYY GGGEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTT OOOOUUUUUTTTTTT!!!!!!!
Me: Kohl talk nice to your sister.
Ally: (just cries cause she has now been banished to the hall)
Me: Kohl say sorry to your sister.
Kohl: Ally I'm sorry.
Ally: apparently pouting
Kohl: oh don't look at me like that, you know when you look at me like that I can't be mad at you. uggghhh fine you can come in but don't get into anything.
And this is how it goes the majority of mornings, and I can't help but smile. I'm blessed to have my children, and love their special relationship....and I LOVE the soundtrack of my life....have you stopped to hear the soundtrack to yours??

1 comment:

  1. Sweet!!! I totally didn't know you had a blog!!!! Now I can blog stalk you!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete