Monday, January 25, 2010

This is my Bestie.....

So I am extremely blessed I have many close friends.....some I have had since I was in diapers....others since school....and others are more recent. But very rarely does one come along that I know without a doubt that I knew before this life. My beautiful best friend Tara is just that. I know that we were friends in the pre-mortal existence, we probably laughed and cried then as we do now...what an awesome feeling that is. Not only is she an amazing friend she's a great example of the gospel....she makes me want to be a better person. I'm so happy to have her in my life. She's been the best friend a girl could ask for...she always is there to listen and to offer advice (which she's really REALLY good at....and that's good cause I really REALLY need it at times)...anyways just wanted to give a little "shout-out" and let you all know and also let her know how thankful I am for her.

p.s. isn't she gorgeous!!!

1 comment:

  1. K Meg, you made me cry. (Granted, everything makes me cry since I've been preg, but this would have made me cry regardless!)

    Seriously, you are SO right about Tara. She really is amazing! I'm so blessed to have her as a sister and friend, and if it weren't for her being such an unbelievable friend to me, I would probably be a no-confidence, chocolate-obsessed-fatty, with a unibrow, no friends, and still living in po-dunk Henryetta with my parents. Sad, but true. What an amazing person and friend! I second all that you said about her...great listener and advisor, amazing example, unbelievably beautiful, and a true friend through and through. How lucky we are to have her in our lives!

    Love ya girl and hope all is well with you and your gorgeous babes!

    ReplyDelete