Sunday, December 20, 2009

My Prince....

My son is amazing...
The love that he carries in his heart for me is one the of the greatest gifts my Heavenly Father has given me.
While at dinner the other night my brother and parents were asking me about a "potential" date of mine...what he does, where he lives, what he's like....the usual questions one might ask...
and then a little voice speaks up and says....
"is he a good man?" and it's my precious son.
I was blown away....what a simple yet important question...
and that from a 7 year old...WOW!
I know that whoever may come into my life he will have to get approval from those closest to me, but I must say the one approval that will be most important to me will be that of Kohl's.
Because the world would be a much better place if there were more MEN like my son.

3 comments:

  1. wow. that is so sweet. I agree. the world needs more sweet, sensitive males!! For sure. What a sweetheart. I'm so glad you have him! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. o that melts my heart! what an amzing little guy you have. you are a very lucky lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Meghan! Blogging makes this a small world and I am glad I happened upon you. Jess was just talking about you the other day and telling me how well you were doing. I didn't even know you had another addition to your life! She is beautiful and hello...Kohl looks like Kevin! And what a smart sweet little guy! You look amazing by the way...like you are really happy and a beautiful mom! Just wanted to pop in and tell you that!

    ReplyDelete